FASD - Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - is a lifelong, brain-based, whole-body disability that is caused by prenatal alcohol exposure. Research suggests that between 3.1% and 9.9% of children in the US have FASD. It is 2.5 times more common than autism. FASD is under the neurodiversity umbrella, and needs our attention.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
** While our sensory friendly sweatshirts are tagfree and our softest sweatshirts, it must be noted that they are a slim-fit and have a tighter waistband. If you like a looser fit, perhaps order a size larger than you normally would.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31
Wdth (in) 20 21 23 25 26.5