In partnership with Beck Spectrum (find her on Instagram @beckspectrum), we have our Unlearn Your Ableism design. “Ableism is the discrimination or prejudice against people who have disabilities." Ableism is everywhere (our entire world is not designed for people with disabilities). It comes in the form of micro-agressions ("Are you off your meds?" "That's so lame." "What, are you deaf?") and in much larger forms (buildings and structures that are inaccessible, refusing to provide reasonable accommodations for disabled people). Ableism also comes in everyday forms such as talking to a disabled person like they are a child. It is inherent in our culture, and it is time we became aware of it and made necessary changes.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Wdth (in) 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34