In partnership with Beck Spectrum (find her on Instagram @beckspectrum), we have our Unlearn Your Ableism design. “Ableism is the discrimination or prejudice against people who have disabilities." Ableism is everywhere (our entire world is not designed for people with disabilities). It comes in the form of micro-agressions ("Are you off your meds?" "That's so lame." "What, are you deaf?") and in much larger forms (buildings and structures that are inaccessible, refusing to provide reasonable accommodations for disabled people). Ableism also comes in everyday forms such as talking to a disabled person like they are a child. It is inherent in our culture, and it is time we became aware of it and made necessary changes.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31
Wdth (in) 20 21 23 25 26.5