Stimming is super important for autistic people. It helps them self-regulate and also communicate. Stimming could be flapping, rocking, tapping, twirling hair, junmping, pacing, dancing - any repetitive action that an autist does to self-regualte or communicate. Stimming is a good thing and shouldn't be stifled!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Wdth (in) 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34