Autistics and ADHDers are notorious maskers. They are chameleons in environments in which they don't feel safe enough to be themselves. This design is an acknowledgement to the neurodivergents who hide their true selves.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
** While our sensory friendly sweatshirts are tagfree and our softest sweatshirts, it must be noted that they are a slim-fit and have a tighter waistband. If you like a looser fit, perhaps order a size larger than you normally would.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.