While lining up toys is developmentally appropriate for all kids, many autistic children continue to line up toys as they get older. This is a good thing, as the quiet repetive behavior actually shows an active mind. It is also relaxing to them. So this design is for all those who love to order their collections!
** While our sensory friendly sweatshirts are tagfree and our softest sweatshirts, it must be noted that they are a slim-fit and have a tighter waistband. If you like a looser fit, perhaps order a size larger than you normally would.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31
Wdth (in) 20 21 23 25 26.5