Takiwātanga is the Māori word for autism. It was coined by Keri Opai and means "In his/her/my own space and time". We think it is beautiful and believe many people could learn a lot from this language of my ancestors.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
Expand your headwear collection with this fashionable dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with slacks, your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure