Takiwātanga is the Māori word for autism. It was coined by Keri Opai and means "In his/her/my own space and time". We think it is beautiful and believe many people could learn a lot from this language of my ancestors.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
With its soft, premium quality fleece fabric and jersey-lined hood, this unisex zip-up hoodie will be a cozy addition to your outfit. Pair it with jeans, shorts, a skirt, or a dress to stay warm in style.
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend fleece
• Grey Heather is 75% cotton, 25% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• 100% cotton face
• Jersey-lined hood
• Split stitch double-needle sewing on all seams
• Twill neck tape
• Metal eyelets
• Metal kissing zipper
• Unisex size – women may prefer to order one size smaller
Size guide S M L XL 2XL
Lgth (in) 28 29 30 31 32
Wdth (in) 20 22 24 26 27
Sleeve (in) 34.5 35.5 36.5 37.5 38.5