This is Lauren Melissa, otherwise known on Instagram as AspieNelle. She is an autism advocate who promotes positivity and growth. Her Instagram account is well worth diving into, as she is incredibly eloquent and her posts, photos and words alike, are beautiful. She takes her followers on a journey into her own experiences with autism, and she is very relatable, asking questions and offering tips. Here she is sporting our Authentic tee. We are proud to have @aspienelle wearing our apparel.
Leave a comment
- TIPS TO STOP A MELTDOWN
- AUTISM AND EYE CONTACT
- HOW TO PREVENT A MELTDOWN
- I ASKED THIS QUESTION ABOUT CHILDHOOD AGGRESSION ON INSTAGRAM
- LIFE IS HARD FOR NEURODIVERSE FAMILIES
- DIAGNOSING ADHD IN GIRLS AND WOMEN
- THINGS I WISH I HAD KNOWN ABOUT AUTISM
- ON BEING AN "AUTISM MOM"
- THE ADVANTGES OF AUTISM
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
- ADHD AND THE PRISON SYSTEM