Takiwātanga is the Māori word for autism. It was coined by Keri Opai and means "In his/her/my own space and time". We think it is beautiful and believe many people could learn a lot from this language of my ancestors.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Don't forget that a portion of profits goes to our ND Renegade Grant for Diagnosis.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
* Women might like to order a size smaller than their regular size.
Size guide S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Lgth (in) 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Wdth (in) 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34